Buying housing in Spain, as in other countries, entails a number of paperwork and bureaucracy that can hardly be avoided. If the property is second-hand, there is much documentation that you will have to collect, since there has already been activity in the neighborhood community, in municipal taxes, in the property registry.
However, in the case of the purchase in a new promotion, many of these aspects are not applicable. Here's what you'll need to check if you buy new housing:
1. Name or corporate name of the promoter, domicile and registration data in the Mercantile Registry.
2. Plans of situation of the property and of the house.
3. Description of the dwelling: useful area, services and supplies, common areas, security measures, etc.
4. Memory of qualities.
5. Registration data of the property in the Property Registry.
6. Contract with your general and special conditions. You have to look at the price, form of payment, deadline, etc.
Europahus is a real estate located in the heart of the Costa Cálida, in the municipality of Los Alcázares in Murcia. We have been helping people like you find the property of your dreams in Spain for 15 years. Our close collaboration with a multitude of local real estate agents makes our catalog include all kinds of properties, both second-hand and new construction, throughout the provinces of Murcia and Alicante.
Contact us if you are looking for the home of your dreams in Spain.