Take a look at our catalogue
Wide range of resale and new build properties.
Here is the complete catalog of properties we offer from EUROPAHUS. In it you will find all kinds of properties for sale, both used and new construction.
Whether you're looking for a house to settle in Spain, for holiday, a profitable investment or a property that allows you to settle in Spain, we offer an extensive range of properties to suit all needs and budgets.
Found 1 Properties
Found 1 Properties
New Build Townhouse for Sale in Cabo Roig Orihuela Costa
Who is responsible for the defects of a newly built house?
If there are problems on the farm or at home, are responsible natural or legal persons involved in its construction, which must respond individually or collectively.
Move into a new property we have purchased should be a unique feeling. If you move into a house that we bought and usually gives a feeling of joy, do we opened in us, it should be more. However, sometimes you may find unpleasant surprises.
If it happens, in EUROPAHUS we want through this post know who to ask for responsibilities. If there are deficiencies in housing construction in Spain, under current law those responsible are
1. The promoter.
Since it is who decides, promotes, plans and finances with their own or other resources work for themselves or for subsequent sale, delivery or transfer to third parties.
2. The architect.
This is the professional performing housing project execution and certifies that the construction fits the project.
3. The constructor.
It is who executes the work with human means and own or other materials. Responds directly to the material damage caused to the building by faults or defects caused by incompetence, lack of professional or technical capacity, negligence or breach of the obligations attributed to the chief of work and other natural or legal persons covered by their insurance. Also in case of subcontracts.
4. The rigger.
The technical architect or rigger who directs the development of the work in technical, aesthetic, urban and environmental aspects.
On these figures mentioned the following responsibility would fall
- To whom answer: Faced with owners and third party purchasers (not others) buildings or part thereof if they are subject to division.
- What answer: Of the material damage in respect of works constructed buildings and existing buildings whose projects for building license is requested from the entry into force of the law.
- Time frame during which they respond: There are three periods of responsibility depending on the type of deficiencies that present housing:
- Ten years, due to deficiencies in the building structure.
- Three years for deficiencies that affect constructive elements or installations involving breach of the requirements of habitability of housing.
- One year required only to constructor completion and finishing defects.
To ensure that agents can cope with the responsibility if any they may require, the law requires the establishment of safe:
- Insurance of damage or surety insurance. To ensure structural damage for ten years. The minimum amount of the insured sum will be 100% of the final cost of the material execution of the work including the fees of the professionals. This insurance is mandatory. The notary and the registrar shall not authorize or register in the Land Registry deeds of declaration of new work of buildings without the constitution of this guarantee is proven.
- Insurance of damage or surety insurance. To ensure the deficiencies that affect constructive elements or installations involving breach of the requirements of habitability for three years.
- Insurance of damage or surety insurance. To ensure material damage or defects execution defects affecting elements of termination or finish for a year.
Two years from the damage.
Let EUROPAHUS find new construction dwellings you are looking for in Orihuela Costa.
In EUROPAHUS we maintain close collaboration with many local builders and developers, making our catalog possesses all kinds of properties new to the length and breadth of the provinces of Alicante and Murcia work.
If you are looking for new construction homes in Orihuela Costa or other areas of the Costa Blanca or Costa Calida, check out our website and contact us if you see any property that catches your attention. We 15 years helping people like you find the home of your dreams in Spain.